Our client is one of the most leading companies in natural stone industry in it’s region (Izmir, Turkey). Our client’’s core business exports marble and granite products for construction markets headquartered in Izmir, Turkey.
Our Client has been the leader since 2011 and in the “Top 500 Export Trading Companies” list in Turkey since 2013. Besides that, It has been among “Top 100 Companies Growing the Fastest” for 2 years. Our client continues to grow in the trade and community development areas.
We are looking for Sales and Marketing Manager, bilingual in Mandarin Chinese and English for our client’s operations in Fujian Province, China.
The sales and Marketing Manager is a full-time position based in Izmir, Turkey and Fujian Province, China. Salary is highly competitive and commensurate. Extensive travel is currently expected.Residing preferably in İzmir, Turkey and ability to travel up to 50% Fujian Province, China.
Reporting to the CEO, the person will be responsible for the following:
- Daily customer visits, to promote new materials, and follow up with existing customers,
- Establishing new clients and find trending products in the market,
- Plan, organize and assist in trade shows to present quarries and materials to customers,
- Identify market and customer trends and communicate findings into opportunity creation,
- Give input to strategy and business planning process,
- Drive and initiate analysis of competitive market forecast, including regional market share analysis,
- Identify, prioritize, follow-up and hand-over new market opportunities in existing markets based on market, customer and competitor analysis,
- Provide regional input to planning and follow-up for marketing communications and marketing campaigns,
- Prepare and execute game plan based in company targets and strategy,
- Able to manage two teams in Guangdong and Fujian Province,
- Provide analysis, data and forecasts.
- Bachelor’s or graduate degree in marketing or related field.
- 5–10 years experience in sales and marketing preferably in marble industry or related industries in a China.
- Preferably Chinese citizen,
- Professional competency in spoken and written Mandarin Chinese and English.
- Knowledge of Chinese Sales and Marketing Trades.
- Meet the essential needs involved in the process of entering Chinese markets, sales and after sales services.
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Strong customer interaction skills and creative/ideation based mind-set.
- Customer service and client relations experience required.
- 50% travel required.
- Active Driver licence for Turkey and China.
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time.
If you possess the profile that we are seeking and would be interested in joining on our clients’s exciting journey as they ramp up and grow, we would love to invite you to apply this position or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com